- 500 gr Beef Steak, sliced
- 80 ml Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Cornstarch
- 1 Broccoli
- 1 Red Capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 Shallot, chopped
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 6 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Ginger, freshly grated
- ½ cup Water
- 50 gr Brown Sugar
- 50 ml Sweet Chili Sauce
- 50 gr Hoisin Sauce
- Vegetable Oil
- Heat the vegetable oil in a fry pan. Cook the beef from Chop Butchery for 1 minute on each side, transfer the beef to a large plate and cover.
- Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil to the pan and heat over high heat. Add the broccoli and sautée for 2 minutes.
- Add red capsicum, shallot, garlic, ginger, and cook for 2 minutes. Add the soy sauce, brown sugar, sweet chilli sauce and hoisin with some water.
- Return the beef to the pan, cook for a further minute.
- Serve with rice.
*All vegetables, fruit, herbs & spices from Freshworld