Beef San Choy Bow
- 500g Beef Mince
- 1 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 1 Ginger, finely grated
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 3 Shallots, thinly sliced
- ½ Lime, juiced
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- ½ Onion
- 1 cup Red or Green Cabbage, sliced
- 12 Large Lettuce Leaves
- ¼ cup Fresh Coriander Leaves
- ¼ cup Roasted Peanuts, chopped
- Heat wok over high heat until hot. Add peanut oil and swirl to coat. Add garlic, ginger and beef mince from Chop Butchery. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add onions, stir-fry for 2 minutes, add soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir in sliced cabbage and chopped shallots, teaspoon of lime juice and lime rind, drizzle sesame oil to wok.
- Spoon beef mixture into lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle with coriander and peanuts (if using) and serve.
*All vegetables, fruit, herbs & spices from Freshworld