- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika Powder
- 1 tsp Tumeric Powder
- ½ tsp Special Garam Masala
- 50 gr Tomato Paste
- 500 gr Chicken Breast or Thigh, diced
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 500 ml Thickened Cream
- 50 gr Salted Cashews, crushed
- Coriander leaves, to decorate
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger, cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add the spices, cumin, coriander, paprika, turmeric and garam masala and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken from Red Lea Chickens to the pan and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, cream and sugar, and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat low and simmer for 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Season with salt to taste.
- Top with cashews, serve with steamed basmati rice and naan.
*All vegetables, fruit, herbs & spices from Freshworld