Chicken Sausages in a Blanket
- 4 Chicken Garlic Sausages, patted dry
- 2 Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1 Large Egg, beaten
- Harissa Sauce
- Honey Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 180°. On a work surface, roll out the puff pastry sheet.
- Roll each sausage from Red Lea Chickens tightly in the puff pastry sheet, then slice into pieces.
- Arrange on the baking sheets 1 inch apart. Brush with the egg. Bake until golden brown for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and serve with Harissa Sauce and Honey Mustard.
*All vegetables, fruit, herbs & spices from Freshworld