Chicken Schnitzel & Caesar Salad
- 4 Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins – from Red Lea Chicken
- 2 Baby Cos, washed & drained
- 4 Rashers Bacon, roughly chopped
- 4 Eggs, boiled, pealed & grated
- 100ml Caesar Dressing
- Parmesan Cheese, shaved
- Rice Bran Oil
- Heat a heavy based pan to a medium to high heat. Add ½cm of oil and allow 2 minutes to heat.
- Gently add the chicken and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove onto absorbent paper to absorb excess oil.
- Meanwhile in another pan with a splash of oil cook the bacon stirring occasionally. Then remove and transfer to absorbent paper.
- Tear or cut the lettuce in 2 to 3cm lengths. Toss with the dressing and arrange in bowls.
- Sprinkle the crispy bacon grated eggs on the lettuce.
- Slice the golden schnitzel and place on the salad, topping with shaved parmesan and a drizzle of dressing.
- Enjoy a crispy delicious salad.
*All vegetables, fruit, herbs & spices from Freshworld