Chicken with Crispy Maple Bacon, Brussel Sprouts & Kale
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 500 gr Brussels Sprout, halved
- 1 Bunch Kale
- 150 gr Bacon, diced
- 200 ml Water
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Sear the chicken breast from Red Lea Chickens in a hot pan with seasoning and a drizzle of olive oil, 4 minutes on each side, then cover it up in a plate and rest on the side.
- Place the diced bacon in the same pan, add garlic, fennel seeds and cook until crispy, then add the maple syrup.
- Add the brussels sprouts and cook until obtaining a nice colouration, add the kale and cook for a further 2 minutes. Deglaze with water to create a little sauce to coat evenly the vegetables.
- Serve with the sliced chicken breast.
*All vegetables, fruit, herbs & spices from Freshworld