Coconut Lime Crumbed Salmon with Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 500 gr Snapper/Ling Fillet
- Fresh Bread, cut into small dice
- 100 gr Shredded Coconut
- 50 gr Butter
- 1 Lime
- Parsley, freshly chopped
- 3 Whole Sweet Potatoes
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Sprig Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil, to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place diced sweet potato on a baking tray with baking paper. Sprinkle with rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper and ground cumin.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread from Bakers Delight and shredded coconut in a pan. Add butter, lime rind and squeezed juice, the crumb should be slightly sticky. Add some freshly chopped parsley and take off the heat, put aside.
- Cook the fish from The Costi's Fresh & Cooked in a hot pan, for 2 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Serve the fish and the roasted sweet potato, topped with the coconut crumb.
*All vegetables, fruit, herbs & spices from Freshworld