Garlic & Thyme Fish with Warm Root Vegetable Salad
- 600 gr Chat Potatoes, diced
- 4 Fish Fillets
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 250 gr Cooked Baby Beetroot, drained, cut into wedges
- 1 Carrot, peeled & sliced
- 1 Spanish Onion, thinly sliced
- 60 ml Balsamic Vinegar
- Lemon Wedges, to serve
- Cook the potatoes in a large fry pan on high heat with a drizzle of olive oil for 3 minutes or until golden.
- Add garlic, fresh thyme, lemon rind, Spanish onions and sliced carrots, cook for 2 minutes. Place in a bowl aside.
- Using the same pan, sear the beetroot wedges with a drizzle of olive oil, add the balsamic vinegar and reduce until caramelised. Mix with the other root vegetables.
- Brush both sides of the fish fillets from The Costi's Fresh & Cooked with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the fish for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until just cooked through.
- Serve fish with root vegetables salad, extra thyme, lemon zest and lemon wedges.
*All vegetables, fruit, herbs & spices from Freshworld