Lamb Kafta with Chickpea Hummus & Pita Bread
- 400 gr Canned Chickpeas, drained, reserve liquid
- 1 Medium Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 Fresh Lemon Juice & Rind
- 125 ml Tahini (sesame paste), mixed well before using 80 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Cumin, ground
- Salt & Pepper
- Place chickpeas, garlic, lemon, tahini and olive oil in a food processor or blender. Blitz until it
becomes a paste.
- Add salt and pepper. Add reserved liquid from canned chickpeas.
- Add lemon and salt to taste, adjust thickness with more liquid, add cumin.
- Serve with the lamb kafta from Chop Butchery and pita bread from Bakers Delight.
*All vegetables, fruit, herbs & spices from Freshworld