Lamb Loin Chops with Honey Roasted Carrots
COOKING TIME: 32 minutes
- 8 Lamb Loin Chops from Sutcliffe Meats
- 1 tsp Oil, eg. Rice Bran
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 30ml Orange Juice
- 8 Medium Carrots
- Baking Paper
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Butter or
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
- To prepare the carrots, cut a long strip of baking paper for each carrot, wide enough to roll each carrot like a bon bon.
- On each piece of baking paper, drizzle some honey, a teaspoon of butter, a sprinkle of salt and paprika. Place the carrot on the seasoning then roll the paper twisting the ends.
- Put all the carrots on a flat top BBQ, fry pan or in an oven. Turn a few times over a 25 to 30 minute period.
- Meanwhile, heat a heavy based pan with a splash of oil to a medium heat. Place the lamb loin chops into the pan and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Drizzle the worcestershire sauce and orange juice over each of the chops and cook for a further 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve the chops with the roasted carrots and drizzle the sauce from the pan.