Marinated Beef with Chilli Chermoula
- 3 Rump Steaks
- 100 gr Coriander
- 100 gr Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, crushed
- 1 Red Chilli
- 1 tsp Cumin, ground
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 Lemons
- Salt & Pepper
- 200 ml Olive Oil
- Roughly chop herbs, chilli and garlic and place in a blender. Add the cumin, paprika, lemon rind and juice. Pulse to obtain a smooth paste, incorporate olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Season rumps from Sutcliffe Meats with salt and pepper, grill on a red hot BBQ or in a hot pan for 2 minutes on each side, rest for 3 minutes to obtain medium rare.
- Drizzle the meat with the fresh chermoula sauce
- Serve with roast potatoes or green vegetables and crusty bread from Bakers Delight
*All vegetables, fruit, herbs & spices from Freshworld