Pork Loin Chop with Red Cabbage & Apple
- 4 Small Bone-in Pork Chops
- 4 Bacon Slices
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Caraway Seeds
- 1 Apple, sliced
- ½ Small Red Cabbage, shredded
- 100 ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- ½ Bunch Flat Leaf Parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Salt & Pepper
- Cook bacon from Sutcliffe Meats in a pan on medium heat, cook until crisp. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a paper towel.
- Cook onion and caraway seeds, stirring occasionally for 6 minutes. Stir in apple, cabbage, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Cook covered for aprroximately 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until the cabbage is just tender.
- Meanwhile, season pork chops from Sutcliffe Meats with half a teaspoon of salt and pepper
- Heat oil in large pan on medium-high and cook pork for approximately 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until browned and just cooked through.
- Fold parsley and reserved bacon into cabbage and serve with pork.
*All vegetables, fruit, herbs & spices from Freshworld