Pork Spare Ribs
- 4 Pork Spare Rib Rashes
- 60 gr Honey
- 40 ml Tomato Sauce
- 40 ml Smokey BBQ Sauce
- 30 ml Soy Sauce
- 3 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger, finely grated
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Vegetable oil, to grease
- Steam the pork spare ribs from Sutcliffe Meats for 1 hour or until tender.
- Combine the honey, tomato sauce, smokey bbq sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and olive oil in a small bowl.
- In a hot fry pan, sear the pork spare ribs for 2 minutes on each side until crispy.
- Lower the heat and add the sauce, simmer for 5 minutes until the ribs are golden and sticky.
- Serve with greens or roast potatoes.
*All sauces, herbs & spices from Freshworld