Rump Steak with Lyonnaise Potatoes
- 600gm Rump Steak – from Sutcliffe Meats
- 1 tbsp Rice Bran Oil
- 4 medium sized Potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium Brown Onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves of Garlic, diced
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Ground White Pepper
- Parsley, chopped
- Grain mustard
- Pre-heat heavy based pan and with a splash of rice bran oil and sauté the potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Add the olive oil and cook for a further 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- When potatoes are turning a golden brown, add the butter onion and garlic for about 5 more minutes until cooked.
- Season to taste and sprinkle with parsley.
- Meanwhile heat a heavy based pan or BBQ to a medium high heat. Drizzle with a splash of rice bran oil and add the steak.
- Sear for 3 minutes on each side then smear with grain mustard and set aside to rest for 3 mins.
- Serve the delicious steak with the Lyonnaise potatoes and enjoy.
*All vegetables, fruit, herbs & spices from Freshworld