Thai Ling Fillet Curry
- 650 gr Skinless Ling Fillets, cut into pieces
- 400 ml Canned Coconut Milk, unshaken
- 2 tsp Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 ½ tsp Fish Sauce
- 3 tsp Brown Sugar
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 400 gr Chat Potatoes
- 250 gr Cauliflower Florets
- Cook potatoes first in a pan on medium heat for 5 minutes, then add cauliflower and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Heat a wok over medium heat. Spoon in a thick top layer of coconut milk into wok. Add curry paste. Stir fry for 3 to 5 minutes or until oil separates and floats to the top.
- Add Ling Fillets from The Costi’s Fresh & Cooked, adding remaining coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until fish is just cooked through.
- Stir in fish sauce and sugar. Cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in mint and coriander leaves and serve.
*All vegetables, fruit, herbs & spices from Freshworld