Veal Steak with Butter Cafe de Paris
- 4 Veal Steaks
- 150 gr Salted Soft Butter
- Fresh Tarragon
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Fresh Parsley
- 40 ml Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt & Pepper
- Season steaks from Chop Butchery with salt and pepper, grill in a hot pan for 2 minutes on each side. Rest for 3 minutes to obtain medium rare.
- Put the butter in a mixing bowl and incorporate all the ingredients, mix well.
- Serve on top of the cooked steak, with a garnish of your choice and crusty bread from Bakers Delight.
*All vegetables, fruit, herbs & spices from Freshworld